We design, produce and construct modular houses according to customer's wishes
Modular building provide the fastest space construction solutions for temporary and permanent need. Modular houses are manufactured at a very high level of completion. As a rule, they are finished up to 90% from inside and outside.
The factory is able to install facade covers and openings for modular building, and carry out electrical, water supply and drain connections, heating and ventilation work.
Interior walls can be finished according to customer’s wishes. It is possible to install floor heating systems and cover carpet, ceramic tile, parquet, laminate or PVC coating.
In humid areas, it is possible to perform all moisture barriers, install ceramic tiles, sanitary ware and luminaries. If necessary, kitchen furniture can also be fitted with appropriate equipment.
We produce the following buildings from the modules
It is economically most reasonable and efficient to design buildings where it is possible to use similar modules / building components in the construction of modules. In the case of large buildings, the high level of production is highlighted first, due to which many building construction sites can be won.
Timbeco has focused on building larger buildings for modular solutions:
Modular House Advantages
Modular building has several important advantages in a building built on a construction site - construction speed, financial savings, reliable quality and warranty.
- Only quality materials are used in the production of modules in the factory. In dry conditions, the production ensures a controlled result of the wooden elements of the building. When building a construction site, materials (frames, wool, construction boards) have a constant risk of getting wet, which can significantly impair the quality of the building.
- Modular building will significantly reduce the problems with subcontractors as most of the work is done at the factory.
- If necessary, the modular building can be re-opened and rebuilt elsewhere (for example, for kindergartens and schools).
- The construction speed of a modular building depends on the complexity of the object, but as a rule, the installation of one module lasts for 30-60 minutes. On the construction site, modules are connected together and the necessary connections are made to water, sewage and electricity. The interconnections between the modules will be finalized in an agreed manner.
- Largest apartment buildings are assembled on a finished foundation for one week. The construction of modules will significantly save time and will reduce the construction waste.
- Upon request, the production of modules can be started before the building permit is issued.
- The construction of modules shortens construction time and reduces the overall cost of construction.
Modular construction with smart design
The technique has also advanced with regards to building construction. Modular buildings today have several different benefits, it is time-effective for example, but also an economical alternative when building a house. Today we build the prefab modules complete in the factory, and thereafter transport the pieces to the right destination and assemble them in place. Nowadays the prefab modules have several applications, thanks to functional rooms and smart design. For the creative, the possibilities are almost endless with this alternative.
If we were to describe a prefab building module, it can be compared to a type of cube. This consists of a roof, walls, and floors which in turn are equipped with windows and doors. The prefab modules are produced such that it is possible to combine them into a so-called multi-module building. Because of technological advance, it is possible to build everything from modular housing to modular offices and modular hotels in this way. The big benefits when compared with the classic varieties which are built on the site, are, of course, the lower price and the shortened construction time.
- CONSTRUCTION TIME OF THE BUILDING IS SIGNIFICANTLY SHORTENED
- DECREASE OVERHEAD CONSTRUCTION COST
- MODULES ARE INSTALLED BY EXPERIENCED BUILDERS, AND THEREFORE THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SUBCONTRACTORS ARE REDUCED.
AN ALTERNATIVE AT SHORT NOTICE
As you can see, modular buildings are simple and advanced at the same time, in the sense that they are quick to build at low cost, while at the same time being a suitable alternative to a permanent building. But this is also superb to be able to create temporary solutions where more space is a necessity in a short space of time.
Only quality materials are used in the production of modules in the factory. In dry conditions, the production ensures a controlled result of the wooden elements of the building. When building a construction site, materials have a constant risk of getting wet, which can significantly impair the quality of the building.
Building modules will significantly reduce the subscriber’s problems with subcontractors as most of the work is done at the factory. If necessary, the modules can be re-opened and rebuilt elsewhere (for example, for kindergartens and schools).
MODULAR BUILDING WITH POSSIBILITIES
We stated earlier that it is also possible to use these as housing modules, and then there are also several benefits. The planning is flexible, and the installation happens quickly thereafter. It opens up new possibilities for future occasions, such as any extension of the prefab modules.