The environmental management system is part of Timbeco’s management system, including planning and implementation of environmental policy and management of environmental aspects.
Timbeco’s main goal is to increase environmental performance through the implementation of compliance obligations and the setting and fulfillment of environmental goals.
Timbeco’s environmental goals are:
- Economical use of natural resources and materials
- Handling waste in the best possible way for nature and people
- Continuous improvement of activities aimed at environmental protection.
Important environmental aspects for Timbeco are:
- Natural resources in the world are decreasing
- Normal and hazardous wastes are generated in the production process
- Improper use of paper
- Potential fire hazards